Thursday, June 28, 2012

100% PERCENT AUTHENTIC CALVIN KLEIN MESENGER BAG !!!!! -

UK BUYERS ONLY PLEASE 100% AUTHENTIC CALVIN KLEIN MESSENGER BAG COMES WITH ORIGINAL DUSTBAG RRP 90 YOU CAN ALSO TEXT ME ON 07950679790 I am selling a BRAND NEW Calvin Klein Messenger bag (100% authentic) in perfect condition. As you can see the bag is an extreme eye catcher and the grey body of it is glossy which helps to bring it to life along with "CK" written repetedly in a glossy darker grey all over. The inside of the bag is PERFECT and a great size to hold your keys and small items inside. THERE ARE NO FLAWS WITH THIS BAG I GUARANTEE YOU THE BAG WILL STAND OUT AMONGST OTHERS. I accept PAYPAL ONLY and I will post the item to you within 24hours of payment cleared (bank holidays may take longer) and the bag should reach within 1/2 days after shipped :) Any questions feel free to message me...THANK YOU!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular