Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Authentic White Gucci Digital Watch YA114403 !

Watch Reference No. 237944 I16Q0 1065 I brought this watch earlier this year from Selfridges in London. The Watch is as brand new with no marks or scuffs. I have worn this watch only on special occasions ( 4 or 5times) so it is still in excellent condition. Most of these watches on Gumtree are not original as i have noticed via the pictures. Please do not hesitate *This is the real deal* Reason i am selling is because i am getting married and could do with the extra money. My Pictures are downloaded from the internet but i am willing to take pictures and send if you require. All inspections are welcome and recommended. The Gucci website has this watch on for 715 I am offering the exact same thing for a fraction of the price, For more info please email me or contact me via 07510785502

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular