Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stunning White wedding dress (Ellis 11167) .

I am reluctantly selling my beautiful wedding dress, it really does deserve to be worn again and i hate seeing it just hanging in my cupboard. It is a size 20 however it has been altered to fit me and i am a size 16. The lenght has also been altered (i am 5ft 5" and wore 3 1/2" heels) Shoes are also available. Because this has been altered i would reccomend this is viewed first, however i was told that this could potentially be taken in another 2 dress sizes. i got married last September and it was drycleaned immediatly after the wedding. I have followed all the guidelines given to me by the drycleaner to keep it in pristine condition. I hope whoever buys this will love wearing it just as much as i did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular