Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Lace and Beaded FIshtail Wedding Dress -
Hello,
Here I am selling the first wedding dress I purchased which unfortunately didnt get worn as I could not get it to fit in time for my wedding :(
So the dress is unworn and still has the label inside. Beaustiful dress and with it not fitting me I cannot show a picture of it on but people are welcome to veiw.
It is mermaid/fishtail style with lace & bead all over - Stunning dress in ivory - any questions please feel free to text or email or call! :) Maggie Sottero style based design. Offers welcome
Thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
A 3-in-1 hiking jacket in very soft GORE-TEX fabric. With a slightly shorter length and venting pit zips, the jacket is ideal for dynamic wi...
-
I DONT SELL FACE TO FACE, SO GET TO EBAY AND GRAB YOURSELF A BARGAIN Emporio Armani watch. Brand new in Box. Get the latest Emporio ...
-
A great selection of brand new sunglasses and reading glasses.There are 12 pairs in total. the items have all never been worn,all in excell...
-
Gorgeous strappy dress, size 14 by Krisp, new without tags. It is pale pink with slight bust shaping and an attatched underskirt to give ...
-
New Wool Thermal Gloves Unisex 0.25 a pair Job lot only pcs 100 Please contact on 07719212122 If no answer please leave a text mess...
-
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS CLASSIC FILA WHITE LINE AQUALINI TRACKSUIT TOP ! NAVY IN COLOUR WITH LIGHT BLUE AND GREY. SIZE M PIT TO ...
-
100% Authentic LOUIS VUITTON Floral 2010/2011 Ad Campaign Dress FR 38 MATERIAL: MADE IN FRANCE - 60% Wool, 40% Polyester - very soft...
-
big mens suit black Jacket 60" Regular Trousers 54" Regular Brand New only 99 other sizes and colours available from bi...
-
Two Cocktail Dresses First - Deep Red Velvet - side split on skirt size 10 Second - Grey / Silver shimmer - back split size 10
-
White Fully Sequined top Size 10 (M) Perfectly new and ready for the summer season. I was gven this as a present and as the receipt has e...
0 comments:
Post a Comment