Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Lady Wedding Dress ?

I am selling my Outstanding My Lady Wedding Dress for a Massive bargain of 2000 This dress has only ever been worn once its not cleaned The beautfulmcorest top is compelety covered in real Swarvoski Crystal Daimonds and Pearls this top is a size 8-10 bra size C-D cup also the skirt is a size 8-10 the skirt is Bell shape type skirt the skirt is compelelty covered in Lase + real swarvoski diamonds to match the top I am giving my wedding jewellery also the Crown covered in Pearls + Real swarvoski diamonds necklase same as crown earings + braclet also all matching also i am seling the vail which is has lase trimmings to match with the top also has pearls and diamonds which are all real swarvoski the my lady wedding box is included x ring if intrested 07760736545

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular