Friday, June 8, 2012

Size 9 Converse BN in Box Beige Hi Tops unwanted gift as have 2 pair same colour also 1 pair low top +

i have a pair of BN hi tops Converse Genuine just dont need them have 2 pair almost identical so get in quick grab a bargain.I have a pair of low top limited Edition Red they are white and red with the red writing over them several things Red in it somewhere they are extremely cool but a bit tight on me they are Limited Edition so if you like to have them and no one else then these are for you my little sister is raging she cant have them they are seriously great.60 been worn twice but like i said to tight for me.you can call me for 2 days only on this number.I have several pair of Canvas size 9 BN also 1 pair of Addidas and 2 pair of Designer Shoes 1 slip on 1 lace up extremly smart so please contact for info or come and have a look see what you like all boxed. 07572434219

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular