Tuesday, September 4, 2012

CLIP IN REMY HAIR EXTENSIONS! 22 COLOURS AVAILABLE!! ?

Hi girls out there.. this ad is for those who love to style their hair and those girls that might need a little boost with their hair. Maybe you want longer hair or maybe you just need some volume. in both ways.. you can actually purchase some clip in hair extensions. I sell CLIP IN REMY HAIR EXTENSIONS! I have a few different colours available... Just reply to this ad to find out whats available . When replying to this ad.. please if you can leave a contact number. That way I can ring you and help you out quicker. Please bare in mind that if you are after a colour that is not available- it can still be ordered! - BUT MORE ONTO THAT LATER. . - in 19 colours at the moment. I also have mixed.. and just one coloured hair too. CHEAP PRICES. defo varies.. but it is around the price range of 25 pounds so please contact me if you need more info i reply really quickly. I have an assistant available who is professional and knows the best when it comes to hair extensions. She can give you the best advise when it comes to hair. Please if you have any questions. Feel free to ask! so if you have any questions please please please contact me - I WILL DO MY BEST TO HELP YOU OUT :) thankyou x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular