Friday, July 20, 2012

BRAND NEW LACOSTE POLO SHIRT ALL COLOURS AND SIZES, WHOLESALE AVAILABLE RALPH LAUREN FRED PERRY !

I can provide you with high quality products at very low prices.If you would like to buy more than 1 than i can give you a better price. I have many top brands and all items come packaged. Brand New Lacoste Polo Shirt Brand New Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt (Big pony or small pony) Brand New Fred Perry Polo Shirt Brand New Lyle and Scott Polo Shirt Brand New Fred Perry Shirt Other Designers Available All sizes and colours available 25 for single items and text or email for bulk buying prices. Will post in UK for 2.50 Email me or text me and i will respond immediately. I have many other wholesale items such as ralph lauren clothing and designer sunglasses. Wholesale available. Text me on 07875029625

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular